We offer dog board and train program in orange county, LA and Inland Empire. If you rather have the trainer do most of the work for you, then the boot camp is the best option.
Your dog will know all the basic commands by the time he/she comes back home and also all the behavior problem will be worked on while your dog is in the boot camp program.You can sign up for board and train program for following training needs:
- Aggression Rehabilitation
- Basic Obedience Training
- Off-Leash Training
- Behavior Modification
- Puppy Training
- Service and Therapy dog Training
Throughout the board and train program, your dog will stay at our fully fenced 5 acres training facility. Each dog has their own kennel that is 18 ft long and 5 ft wide. Each kennels is equipped with elevated beds, water bowl and doggy doors that allows dogs to enjoy both indoors and outdoors as they please.
During the day after training dogs are allowed to play and socialize in our fenced yard enclosure for several hours during the day. Dogs are never left unattended in the yard and someone is always supervising play times. During the day dogs also get to socialize with close supervisions with our farm animals such as cats, pigs, goats, horses and ponies for additional training and socializing.
At night after feeding time, dogs will sleep in indoor kennels with beds, plenty of water, and blankets for their comfort and safety.
while your dog’s stay we send you many video and photo updated of your dog training or simply enjoying play time to keep you up to date with their progress.
Requirements for board and train program:
- You will need to make sure your dog is not sick and is in good health before the boarding day.
- Unneutered and unspayed dogs are welcome as long as females are not in heat.
- Puppies younger than 10 weeks old must at least have their first series of shots. All the shots are not required since dogs over 10 weeks old survive the serious diseases.
- You are required to provide food for the duration of your dog’s stay. Switching food can make them sick and they will not be able to effectively learn.
- Proper and functional martingale collar or chain collar and a 4-6 foot normal leash.
Dog Training Services
We offer variety of training programs such as, puppy training, basic obedience, off-leash training, aggression rehabilitation and service dog training.
Schedule An Appointment
Are you having trouble training your dog?
Give us a call!