We offer dog board and train program in orange county, LA and Inland Empire. If you rather have the trainer do most of the work for you, then the boot camp is the best option.
Your dog will know all the basic commands by the time he/she comes back home and also all the behavior problem will be fixed while your dog is in the boot camp program.You can sign up for board and train program for following training needs:
- Aggression Rehabilitation
- Basic Obedience Training
- Off-Leash Training
- Behavior Modification
- Puppy Training
- Service and Therapy dog Training
Throughout the board and train program, your dog will accompany the trainer in an air conditioned car to private lessons that have been scheduled each day. Once they arrive at the private lesson in Orange County, LA, or the Inland Empire, they will exit the car and be used as a demonstration dog to show clients how to train their dogs. All the while, your dog is handled directly by the trainer and worked during the training session, giving your dog a chance to train intensively in different environments, homes, and public areas. They will also get to experience different dogs and people for socialization purposes.
Dogs are never left unattended in the car, and safely travel in a temperature-controlled vehicle with an air conditioning failure alarm system. Other times, your dog will be kept in a 4 bedroom house with a huge, grassy yard for additional socialization hours. Dogs are never left unattended while playing and are closely supervised for safety purposes. The yard has 10 foot wood and stone walls, and is fully secured and gated for dogs of all sizes. On hot summer days, your dog will enjoy a drinking water fountain, a cooling water mister, and a doggy pool.
At night after feeding time, dogs will sleep in indoor crates with beds, plenty of water, and blankets for their comfort and safety.
Our yard for dog play and socialization hour!
Requirements for board and train program:
- You will need to make sure your dog is not sick and is in good health before the boarding day.
- Unneutered and unspayed dogs are welcome as long as females are not in heat.
- Puppies younger than 10 weeks old must at least have their first series of shots. All the shots are not required since dogs over 10 weeks old survive the serious diseases.
- You are required to provide food for the duration of your dog’s stay. Switching food can make them sick and they will not be able to effectively learn.
- Proper and functional martingale collar or chain collar and a 4-6 foot normal leash.
Dog Training Services
We offer variety of training programs such as, puppy training, basic obedience, off-leash training, aggression rehabilitation and service dog training.
Are you having trouble training your dog?
Give us a call!