I use dog psychology and body language to communicate with dogs. Dogs have their own unique way of communicating with each other and it is the most effective and natural way of training a dog.
Also, I DO NOT use clicker or food manipulation for many reasons :
- Not every dog cares about food
- It is impossible to train a reliable dog for emergency situation using food training
- The results are temporary
- It puts your dog at the risk of bloat/twisted stomach while being worked
- It conditions your dog to respond only with food
- It contributes to obesity and poor health
- Not economical solution in a long run
- I am more interested in getting you results than taking your money and waistng your time
I use balanced training using correction (NOT a punishment) to correct an unwanted behavior and then I guide the dog to what I want to be done instead. The level of the correction depends on your dog’s personality, type of problem you are dealing with and your dog’s comfort level since every dog is different in nature. In my first lesson with you I will determine how much of a correction is enough to get your dog’s attention if any needed at all. I will never correct a dog unless I am 100% sure that the dog is understanding what is it that I want him to do but consciously chooses not to obey.
Corrections are NOT based on force, pain or intimidation, it is by using tone and body language and physical touch on the areas where they naturally get corrected by their parents (NOT hitting) . I use positive tone, affection and play as a form of praise to encourage the desired behavior. Dogs love to please and I use it to my advantage.
I have a very high training standard, all dogs trained by me are highly reliable and attentive to their handler. They love to work and have wagging tails while being worked.
The equipment used for training are harnesses, martingale collars or chain collar and 6 foot long leashes.
Dog Training Services
We offer variety of training programs such as, puppy training, basic obedience, off-leash training, aggression rehabilitation and service dog training.
Are you having trouble training your dog?
Give us a call!